Definitions and interpretation of policy
|Data||Collectively all information that you submit to KFX Services Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|KFX Services Limited, or us||KFX Services Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10137883 whose registered office is at 4th Floor, 43 Berkeley Square, London, W1J 5FJ, UK;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by KFX Services Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to KFX Services Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, www.kfxservices.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” means “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Job Title;
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, KFX Services Limited is the “data controller”.
- We will retain any Data you submit for 6 months.
- We won’t disclose your data to third parties, unless obliged or permitted to by the law. This includes our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
- We store all personal Data securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Furthermore, for more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- The above Data may be needed to provide you with the best possible website experience. Specifically, we may use data for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products/services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research using email, telephone, fax or mail. We may use such information to customise or update the Website;
Third party websites and services
- KFX Services Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes in business ownership and control
- KFX Services Limited may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may thus involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of KFX Services Limited.
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- We will ensure your privacy protection.
Controlling the use of your Data
- You can restrict our use of Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
- If you want to use all features and functions available on the website, certain data may be required.
Accessing your own Data
- You can also ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by KFX Services Limited (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £4.99.
- Data security is of great importance to KFX Services Limited and thus, in order to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- You are responsible for keeping any password required confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your Personal Data. However, the information transmission over the internet is done at your own risk. Nevertheless, we cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will also be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales.
- Furthermore, all disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.